Thursday 6 June 2013

Little Lost Lolita

"You just like the idea of me. You like the person I present myself under circumstances that I can..."

"You just like the idea of me. You like the person I present myself under circumstances that I...

Photo



Photo



asialicious: Pei Si Rao



asialicious:

Pei Si Rao

Photo



Photo













myrdas: nyu



myrdas:

nyu

igaer: Manfredi Caracausi



igaer:

Manfredi Caracausi

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Video



Photo



Deandra and her love for food.



Deandra and her love for food.

cosplayeverywhere: Vocaloid ~ Hatsune Miku (初音ミク)(cat's dance)







cosplayeverywhere:

Vocaloid ~ Hatsune Miku (初音ミク)(cat's dance)

Photo



Photo



muchocolor: (via We Lived Happily Ever After: DIY Dinosaur...



muchocolor:

(via We Lived Happily Ever After: DIY Dinosaur Tutorial)

mazikeen: #can you imagine like you're having a conversation...



mazikeen:

#can you imagine like you're having a conversation with someone #and they're being really irritating or obnoxious or whatever #you're straightfacing #and slowly reach up and pull your little cord to shut your blinds #perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment