Friday 7 June 2013

Put a Jazz Band on My Hearse Wagon

Sometimes I just wanna say fuck it and go be a blacksmith and learn how to play upright bass.

Sometimes I just wanna say fuck it and go be a blacksmith and learn how to play upright bass.

Kings of Nuthin' - Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy...



Kings of Nuthin' - Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'

afineandprivateplace: Theoden Armour for The Lord of the Rings



afineandprivateplace:

Theoden Armour for The Lord of the Rings

Photo



Photo



I protect my children <3



I protect my children <3

das boot. buying one. I will perfect my drinking form. 



das boot. buying one. I will perfect my drinking form. 

Everyone should own a copy of this



Everyone should own a copy of this

Audio



Photo



Just come back with "hey chief, fuck off"

That's the best response I could ask for.

my contact has had a small chip ripped out of it for like a week, and my dumbass is still wearing...

my contact has had a small chip ripped out of it for like a week, and my dumbass is still wearing it. And its fucking up my eye. Awesome. 

I think Ill just wear the other and wear an eye patch over that eye.

And act like a drunk pirate.

Photo



Photo



Photo



I just really can’t trust dudes who use “guy” as a noun of direct address. Shit...

I just really can’t trust dudes who use “guy” as a noun of direct address. Shit like “hey guy” or “excuse me guy” or “wanna hang out later, guy?” Like fuck off with that shit

southleecounty: #whiskey



southleecounty:

#whiskey

Photo



Photo



aworldofexperiences: O.O Please?



aworldofexperiences:

O.O Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment