Thursday 6 June 2013

NTTY DRD N BBYLN 333

"You don't have to get a job that makes others feel comfortable about what they perceive as your..."

"

You don't have to get a job that makes others feel comfortable about what they perceive as your success. You don't have to explain what you plan to do with your life. You don't have to justify your education by demonstrating its financial rewards. You don't have to maintain an impeccable credit score. Anyone who expects you to do any of those things has no sense of history or economics or science or the arts.

You have to pay your own electric bill. You have to be kind. You have to give it all you got. You have to find people who love you truly and love them back with the same truth.

But that's all.

"

- Dear Sugar | The Rumpus (via brklyn)

Photo



Fla. Woman, 84, Wins Powerball Jackpot

life’s a bitch

when u get those followers with 0 posts

Photo



Photo



w-ulf: thewastedgeneration: I think this is the most relevant...



w-ulf:

thewastedgeneration:

I think this is the most relevant thing I've seen on Tumblr

Basically all the things which matter in life, and who you are-yet in life we're taught that we're nothing more than our grades. 

Photo



Photo



museumuesum: David Burnett Burning Spear, Ocho Rios, Jamaica,...



museumuesum:

David Burnett

Burning Spear, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, March 1976

c-print

currently throwing down

Not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck.

-Robert Rodriguez

black-hippycrew: beautiful



black-hippycrew:

beautiful

Photo



"Life and Jah are one in the same. Jah is the gift of existence. I am in some way eternal, I will..."

"Life and Jah are one in the same. Jah is the gift of existence. I am in some way eternal, I will never be duplicated. The sigularity of every man and woman is Jah's gift. What we struggle to make of it is our sole gift to Jah. The process of what that struggle becomes, in time, the Truth."

- Bob Marley (via ikaythegod)

Photo



n16htmay0r5: xsobeautyfulx: Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hands...



n16htmay0r5:

xsobeautyfulx:

Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See (by QuietTruth)

Was jamming this during lunch

Photo



Photo



chased a good life my whole life long...look back on my life..and my life gone.

-kanye

808’s and heartbreak…the album is my life anthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment