Wednesday 5 June 2013

Perverted Daddy

petiteparks: Finding the girls that you want is a walk in the...



petiteparks:

Finding the girls that you want is a walk in the park ;)

http://petiteparks.tumblr.com

nycfreaklover: petiteparks: Finding the girls that you want is...



nycfreaklover:

petiteparks:

Finding the girls that you want is a walk in the park ;)

http://petiteparks.tumblr.com

Love tiny ass like this, I can eat it all day

daddiesinceststories: I turned to grab another beer and when I...



daddiesinceststories:

I turned to grab another beer and when I turned my head back to the water there my daughter was standing, the top of her bathing suit was undone and she smiled.. "I've been watching the way you've been looking at me Daddy, and the boner you've been hiding for a while now.. Let's not fight our urges Daddy, let me see it.."

He thought for a second before pulling his trunks down, his cock popped out and she stared at it..

edohio: You like watching it go in your little girl don't you...



edohio:

You like watching it go in your little girl don't you Dad? 

~moannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

pillowgirls: Submit to Pillowgirls… I might make you famous.



pillowgirls:

Submit to Pillowgirls… I might make you famous.

wickedestdreams: Good job, Girl



wickedestdreams:

Good job, Girl

confessionsofafamilygirl: When Mom asked my what were my plans...



confessionsofafamilygirl:

When Mom asked my what were my plans for the summer I asked her if I could spend it with my Uncle. She thought it was so sweet of me, she has no idea the real reason I wanted to stay with him.

youwerewonderful: Don't know why, but I find this pic very...



youwerewonderful:

Don't know why, but I find this pic very sexy.

Perhaps it's just that I like the girl. Grey eyes, strawberry blonde hair and glasses. Mmmm …

Photo



achin47: hübsch



achin47:

hübsch

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



feenazty: Hush little baby, don't say a word..



feenazty:

Hush little baby, don't say a word..

redsso: Daddy is always such a big help in the kitchen~~









redsso:

Daddy is always such a big help in the kitchen~~

redsso: I like it when Dad lets me have breakfast in bed



redsso:

I like it when Dad lets me have breakfast in bed

vegasg40: Interesting





















vegasg40:

Interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment